When should you seek a counselor?

Please contact a qualified counselor should you experience any of the following:

  • Ongoing marital or family conflict
  • Concern for a child’s behaviour, school performance or social adjustment
  • Problematic communication or conflict in relationships
  • Verbal, emotional or physical abuse
  • A need for a parenting plan during marital separation and divorce
  • Grief due to loss of any kind
  • When you are adjusting to changes in your family, from loss or additions (including post-partum depression)
  • Difficulty with work-family balance
  • Difficulty adjusting to your own or a family member’s aging
  • Inter-generational conflict

Posted in: Counselling

Posted in